Voice is vital to digital transformation, as it connects the physical and digital worlds. An all-inclusive voice strategy with transcription, messaging, conferencing, video, and analytics can enhance digital experiences for all. But how would we go about inventing collaboration today for a more distributed, cloud-connected workforce?
Join IDC’s Oru Mohiuddin (Senior Research Manager, Enterprise Communications and Collaboration) and Zoom’s Iqbal Javaid (Zoom Phone and Contact Center, SE Lead) for this informative fireside chat to discover how a platform approach to cloud-based voice strategy can improve engagement, increase productivity, and establish a resilient collaboration strategy for the broader enterprise ecosystem.
What you’ll learn and takeaway from this webinar:
- How should enterprise organizations maintain flexibility amid continuing change in the workplace and workforce?
- What specific challenges would an enterprise face in deploying an integrated UCaaS + CCaaS service
- What’s the business case for going with a service that integrates UCaaS and CCaaS capabilities
- What are the most likely use cases for UCaaS + CCaaS
- Best of breed or single vendor – does it matter?
This webinar is best suited for:
- IT Managers
- UC & Enterprise Communication Managers
- Business Executives (CIO, CTO, CXO, head of UCaaS)